2nd Sept 2020
Embracing Moral Day
- September 2nd London, U.K., - "Embracing World Moral Day” This is a remarkable day in history as the
end day of WWII, “World Humanitarian Drive” (WHD)” organised thousands of its followers, friends, and
supporters to celebrate “World Moral Day” on the 2nd of September as a reminder to embrace morality
for peace within humanity.
- The world is in need of so many significant contributions from different fields to heal, but most
important of them all is “morals and values”. Progress without morals; profits without ethics;
development without humanity; and prosperity without peace, can disrupt the structure of our human
society. WHD understood these societal problems and designed its events to create a awareness and to
remind people of the significance of truth, loyalty, generosity, integrity, compassion, honesty, love
- This virtual event was organised by Mr.Eugene Ankomah, Secretary General of WHD UK Chapter, who gave
the welcome address, followed by a slide show presentation on importance of morality, after which a
series of exciting impactful contributions from eminent personalities, like Dr. Nemi, Ms Esther
Austin, Dr. Alex Davidovsky, Ms. Kamay Lau, Mr. Blake Gibbons and Hon. Sam Adofo who shared his great
thoughts of support on World moral day.
- Excitements filled the audience with the poem recitations by Mr Jim Osman and Ms. Bella Tran, as poems
are a powerful tool to convey emotions and thoughts, the ambience was made more blissful with a live
Acapella performed by Mr. Sam Osman and opera singing performed by Ed Mizra, continued by World moral
day support video created by youth board members of the WHD India chapter who shared their
testimonials to create an impact to shed more light on the importance of world moral day.
- WHD Founder Chairman of WHD - Dr. Abdul Basit Syed, gave a moving Vote of Thanks to show his gratitude
to all the noble supporters of WHD for making this event for World Moral Day a great success all
around the world.